Understanding Mold Growth and Mold Remediation
Why SERVPRO of College Park/Hyattsville and SERVPRO of District Heights/Landover?
Mold is a hazardous problem indoors. If you have mold growth issues in your home, you need to remediate the issue as soon as possible. There are serious concerns related to mold being present in your home, business, or commercial building. Read more to learn how our certified professionals can help you with your mold issues.
- Mold is present both indoors & outdoors, and it is present almost everywhere.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through doors, windows, AC/heating systems, or on your clothing and pets.
- Mold spores love moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritation.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water and moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Mold thrives in higher-than-normal humidity. Remember to keep indoor humidity below 45%.
- We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Our certified professionals are faster to any size disaster
- Our certified professionals are highly trained mold remediation specialists
- We use advanced mold remediation techniques and equipment
Call SERVPRO of College Park/Hyattsville and SERVPRO of District Heights/Landover
When you have water and mold issues, we are nearby and ready to help. If mold is visible, our certified technicians can inspect and assess your property to determine a plan of action. SERVPRO of College Park/Hyattsville and SERVPRO of District Heights/Landover is locally owned & operated. We are proud to serve our local communities. Call us at 301-779-3662 or 301-577-1166.