SERVPRO of College Park, Hyattsville is IICRC Certified
Our team has decades of fire and water restoration experience in helping with the recovery process after a disaster. SERVPRO of College Park, Hyattsville specializes in cleanup, restoration, and construction of residential and commercial properties after a fire or water damage event. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The following are some of our certifications.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
The mission of the IICRC is to create and teach a set of standard practices and principles that promotes the health and safety of technicians and clients. It accomplishes this goal by creating standards for worker ethics, communication practices, and technical proficiency that all professionals must adhere to. When clients hire a certified firm by this organization, they are assured that the company will follow specific protocols to keep workers safe while efficiently performing high-quality work on any business.
When disaster strikes, trust our team to repair the damage. SERVPRO of College Park, Hyattsville and District Heights/Landover has served the restoration and remodeling needs of Prince George’s County. Our commitment to the community and quality of work has made us one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Call us at (301) 779 - 3662 in Prince George County!
Call us at (301) 530 - 7400 in Montgomery County!