Fires never strike at a time that is convenient. It can happen at any hour of the day. This fire struck the homeowner in the middle of the night. It started in the family room and quickly spread thru the house to the bedroom on the second floor.
As you can see in the picture the fire ate thru the cord where the tv was plugged in. Then it spread from the cord to the carpet and thru the electrical items in this room.
Damage caused by a fire is devastating for your family and your home. It’s a stressful and confusing time, so you’ll need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis. Our professionals will always treat you with respect and empathy, and we’ll always treat your home and belongings with great care.